Turin, Piemonte

I ordered - and paid - 3 swimsuits from them.I received 1 swimsuit instead, and not even 1 of the 3 I ordered.

I write them a bunch of times, via e-mail, from their website, on facebook. After trying to post directly on their facebook page (Aproximatevely a full month after I started to try to reach their attention), I received their answer in which they explain that a mistake has occurred and they were going to send me my order and so on. From then (1st of August) I didn't hear from them at all. I'm blocked on their facebook page, therefore I can't write there no longer, not even a private message.

They could hide my message easily, because they need their approval to appear on the page, but they just compeletely shut me out.

I'm really, really pissed.

They make people doubt on online buying.I feel robbed.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of lulutops shipping service. Lulutops needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned lulutops shipping service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lulutops.

Had an Experience with Lulutops?

Comments